Do you want to lose some weight in your belly and reduce bloating? Try Jillian Michaels detox drink: It is a natural diuretic cleansing drink! Having the sexy body to fit into your swimsuits is great. A lot of people aren’t aware that losing weight truly carries several other great advantages.
Jillian Michaels Weight Loss Detox Water
The Jillian Michaels Detox Drink Recipes is a natural diuretic drink made from lemon juice, cranberry juice, organic dandelion root tea, and distilled water.
It is a 7-day detox drink created by Jillian Michaels for fast fat loss especially around your belly.
According to Jillian, you can burn a few pounds in just one week by drinking this detox drink.
It is a drink you can rely on for fast body weight loss. It’s your go-to drink when you have just 7 days to that major event.
Yes! I know there’ve been arguments that distilled water might be dangerous to human health.
And you probably already noticed that it is one of the ingredients of the Jillian Michaels Detox Drink Recipes?
The good news is that distilled water is actually not unhealthy. Though it’s slightly acidic, it’s pure and can help detoxify your body system.
Unless you are suffering from a kidney-related problem, there surely will be no negative effect on you taking distilled water.
You should consider going for alkaline water instead or reach out to your doctor.
The Jillian Michaels Detox Drink Recipes can aid weight loss within a short period of time.
There are 3 other major ingredients in Jillian Michael’s weight loss detox water apart from distilled water.
They are all natural diuretics. They help the body burn fat, reduce the urge for food and reduce excessive water storage in our body.
The combination of these nutrients is actually tasty.
Ingredients of Jillian Michaels Detox Drink Recipes
- Cranberry Juice
- Organic Dandelion Root
- Distilled water
Health Benefits of Cranberry Juice
Cranberries are water-harvested fruits packed with nutrients. They help your body ward off infections and boost overall health.
In fact, throughout history, people use cranberries to treat urinary issues, stomach upsets, and liver problems.
Cranberries grow in marshes.
Once the berries are ripe and up for picking, they float within the water.
Being on the water surface opens them to additional sunlight. This could increase their nutritional worth.
Like most fruits, you get the very best level of nutrition after you eat cranberries whole.
However, the juice also contains a lot of nutrients and health benefits.
The cranberry juice cleanse recipe is rich in antioxidants that are useful to the body. It is an important ingredient for your weight loss plan.
One of the notable benefits of cranberry juice is that it does not contain as much sugar as other citrus juices.
It is as well less acidic and you can also mix with other beverages for better enjoyment.
Cranberries have several health benefits which include:
- They help to relieve depression and stress.
- Cranberries help to prevent common cold and flu.
- They are useful for the treatment of bladder and kidney infections.
- Detoxification of kidney and intestines.
- They help to boost the immune system naturally.
- Help in treating different skin infections (such as psoriasis, dermatitis, burns, and acne).
- They are a natural treatment for
- They help in ulcer prevention.
- Recent research shows that cranberries promote blood circulation and reduce the risks of heart diseases.
- They contain high content of vitamin A, vitamin C, phenols, minerals, and organic acids that aid weight loss.
Health Benefits of Lemon
Lemon juice is a popular drink, and this is because of its numerous health benefits.
It contains essential nutrients such as vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin A, flavonoids, phosphorus, protein, iron, calcium, copper, zinc, potassium, magnesium, thiamine and folate.
The benefits of lemon are as follows:
- It is useful for treating constipation and indigestion.
- It improves hydration of the body.
- Lemons are a great source of vitamin C.
- Lemons help to prevent kidney stones.
- It helps in treating cold, flu, and fever.
- Lemon helps put an end to mouth odor and is useful for dental care.
- Lemon is useful in treating hair-related problems such as hair loss and dandruff.
- It helps cure skin related infections such as acne, eczema, and pimples. It also reduces skin wrinkles.
- Lemon juice aids weight loss.
- It helps to purify blood and treats diseases such as malaria and cholera.
- It helps to prevent diabetes and high blood pressure.
Health Benefits of Dandelion Root
The Dandelion root tea is an important part of the Jillian Michaels Detox Drink Recipes.
It is popular for its outstanding health benefits to the body.
It is a very good source of vitamin A and is great for overall body health.
Some of its benefits include:
- Dandelion aids quick digestion.
- It helps to purify your blood.
- Helps to detoxify your kidney.
- It helps to drop body weight.
- It helps to reduce body fluid by means of frequent urination. This can also lead to weight loss.
- Dandelion tea can also reduce calorie intake thereby aiding weight loss.
- It also provides fiber to your body and other necessary nutrients such as calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, magnesium and iron.
However, excessive consumption of dandelion root tea detox results in dehydration coupled with the following symptoms:
See a doctor to confirm the quantity of the diuretic that is healthy for your consumption.
Health Benefits of Distilled Water
As the name states, distilled water is a product of complete distillation process.
It is pure and free of contaminants. There are benefits related to the use of distilled water. They include the following:
- It gets rid of contaminants from water.
- Helps to regulate body temperature.
- It detoxifies your body.
- Improves mental performance.
- It helps to improve oxygen delivery.
- It gives good skin appearance.
- Helps in weight loss.
- It relieves headaches.
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and depression.
- It relieves arthritis and asthma symptoms.
- Aids proper digestion.
- It generates cellular energy.
- It aids proper functioning of the immune system.
In spite of these benefits, the major argument against distilled water is that it lacks nutrients. The World Health Organization has pointed out about 14 different essential micronutrients that are absent in distilled water. Our bodies actually need these minerals and vitamins to be at its best.
The great news about the Jillian Michaels Detox Drink Recipes is that the minerals and vitamins absent in distilled water are present in the other ingredients of Jillian’s detox drink in high quantities. The four ingredients of Jillian Michaels Detox Drink Recipes complement one another.
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss (3 Detox Drink Recipes )
- Weight Loss: Does the Keto Diet Really Work?
- 7 Rapid Weight Loss Soup Diet Recipe That Works
- 7 Healthy Diet to Lose Weight Fast in 2 Weeks
- Ginger Water for Weight Loss: The Detox Drink That Burns Fat from Your Back, Waist and Thighs
Jillian Michaels’ 7 Day Detox Drink Recipe for Weight Loss
The plan for these 7 days would be to have about 60 ounces of Jillian Michaels Detox Drink Recipes daily for a total of 7 consecutive days.
The 7-day detox drink routine should help you burn a few pounds in just a week.
I believe every lady who wishes to have that great beach body should try to get on the Jillian Michaels diet.
Below is everything you need for preparing this detox drink:
- Distilled water (60 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon of Cranberry Juice ( non-sugar)
- One teabag of organic Dandelion root tea
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
Preparation of Jillian Michaels Weight Loss Detox Water
- Put 60 ounces of boiled distilled water in a container and steep the dandelion root tea in for about 10 minutes.
- Leave to get cool (preferably room temperature).
- Add a teaspoon of cranberry juice and two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Drink the mixture.
- Repeat this process for 7 consecutive days.
Disclosure: Jillian Michaels is not in any ways affiliated with, Zerofatfitness.
The author created this detox water recipe on Zerofatfitness based on research and information gathered and not Jillian Michaels.