Now imagine infusing that water with different fruits.
You will not only boost your metabolism; you will also be providing your body with a lot of nutrients.
Health experts have always emphasized that one of the best ways to lose weight is through infused water recipes (1).
What exactly is induced water and also how do you use it to lose weight?
What is Infused Water?
Infused water is also called detox water. Some people also call it fruit infused water, or fruit flavored water.
They are any combination of herbs, fruits, and also vegetables that are mixed with cold water.
Infused water is always full of flavor.
Additionally, these infused water drinks have little to no calories.
This singular reason makes it a great weight loss recipe.
Infused water recipes not only help to lose weight, but they also ensure that the overall health of your body improves.
The interesting thing about infused water is that you can sip on it all day.
It can serve as a delicious and hydrating treat even at work.
However, you will need a fruit infuser water bottle for this.
If you are looking for where to buy fruit infuser water bottle, you can easily get this at the local store
Alternatively, you can also order for it here on Amazon.
With an infused water pitcher or bottle, you can refill the water many times over without losing the taste of your herbs and fruits.
It is definitely worth the $15-$20 price tag to invest in your health.
Benefits of Infused Water
The fruit infused water benefits are many.
As we mentioned earlier, the infused water recipes is a drink that is made from a combination of cold water, fruits, and also vegetables.
As such, you can expect it to provide a lot of benefits. Some of the benefits of Infused water recipes include;
- It satisfies you and prevents you from eating too many junks
- Infused water recipes also boost your mood.
- It helps to improve digestion.
- It also flushes out toxins from your body.
- Infused water recipes help to improve your workout sessions by reducing muscle fatigue.
- You will also gain the added advantage of a faster recovery after your workout sessions(2).
Does infused water Help Lose Weight?
This is one question that has been answered time and time again by researchers.
Infused water recipes are great at helping you lose weight.
There are many infused water recipes that will allow you to lose weight.
However, the 7 we have explained below really stand out.
7 Fat Burning Infused Water Recipes for Weight Loss and Flat Belly
1. Ginger, Lime, and Pear Infused Water Recipes
Ginger is usually considered as a detox wonder.
This is because of its potent nutrients that help to soothe your intestines and also stimulates digestion.
Ginger is also loaded with an effective and powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
Pear is also one fruit that is loaded with vitamins which your body will benefit from.
Lime complements these fruits to make up a fantastic infused water recipe.
- A slice of lime
- Two slices of pear
- Also, a quarter inch thin slice of ginger
- Take your two slices of pear and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Ensure you make use of a firm pear. This is because ripe pears get mushy when they are soaked in water.
- Take your slice of lime and cut it in half.
- Now fill a glass with water and add in all the ingredients including the ginger.
- Allow all the ingredients soak in water for about 12-24 hours.
- Thereafter, your drink is ready.
2. Cucumber, Lemon, and Basil Water
This is a great infused water recipe that makes use of fresh ingredients to aid your weight loss.
Lemon is known to have great detoxifying properties.
Cucumber, on the other hand, contains loads of minerals such as potassium, manganese, magnesium, and also vitamin C.
Also, basil is a fantastic herb that is from the mint family.
They have great anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Basil is also known to have great anti-aging properties.
- A lemon slices
- 3 basil leaves
- About 10 slices of cucumber
- Take your lemon slice and cut it in half.
- Add all the ingredients to a cup and fill it with clean water.
- Put it in your refrigerator and allow it there for about 24 hours.
- Thereafter, your drink is ready to be served.
Learn More- Weight Loss: Does the Keto Diet Really Work?
3. Lemon Infused Water Recipes
The lemon infused water is one of the most widely used infused water recipes out there.
The simplicity and also the richness of this drink has made it a favorite around the world.
This drink provides your body with great nutrients such as calcium, vitamins B and C, fiber, potassium, and also magnesium.
Lemon infused water recipes also contain powerful anti-inflammatory properties. They can also help to reduce bloating and gas.
- 4 passion fruits
- 4 lemons
- About 4 liters of water
- Take the passion fruits and cut it into the half. Thereafter, take out the seeds and place the fruits in a blender.
- Add about ½ a cup of water in the blender and allow it to blend on low power for 30 seconds.
- Next, strain out the seeds from the water and add the passion fruit water to your glass dispenser.
- Also, cut the 4 lemons into small slices and add them to the same dispenser.
- Now add about 4 liters of water to your dispenser and stir it just briefly.
- Leave the mixture for about 60 minutes to allow it infused.
- Now your drink is ready to be served.
4. Cucumber Infused Water
The cucumber water is arguably the world’s most popular infused water recipes.
Cucumbers have been added to water for a very long time, even before the craze about infused water recipes.
Cucumbers are low in calories and high in fibers.
They are also very rich in magnesium and potassium and are fantastic sources of vitamin B.
Cucumbers are great antioxidants that also contain immense anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glass of water
- Begin by peeling a cucumber and cut it into ½ inch slices.
- Add it to your cup of water and add also add ice to it.
- Leave it to marinate for about an hour.
- Then, your drink is ready to be served.
5. Berry Infused Water or Strawberry Infused Water
This is one fruit flavored water recipes that have a great taste.
This infused water recipe is made with strawberry, cucumber, and lime.
The combination is packed with vitamins C and K and also has great antioxidant properties.
Also, this drink helps to boost your metabolism and makes sure that you lose weight and get a flat belly.
- A large thinly sliced cucumber
- 2 cups of thinly sliced strawberry
- 8 cups of water
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
- 2 small thinly sliced limes.
- Ensure you rinse and wash all the ingredients.
- Cut off the top of the strawberries and slice them thinly.
- Also, slice thinly the lime and cucumber.
- Add all the ingredients to a large glass pitcher.
- Allow the water to infused for about 2 hours.
- Enjoy your drink.
Learn More- Carb Cycling: Meal Diet Plan for Weight Loss
6. Orange Infused Water
If you are looking for a perfect drink for those hot days in the summer, then the orange Infused drink is just for you.
This drink is made using a combination of orange and basil sprigs. It is a delicious, refreshing, and easy to prepare infused water recipes.
The drink is particularly rich in vitamin C. It is also loaded with calcium, iron and vitamin A.
- 4 Basil sprigs
- A large orange
- 2 turmeric roots
- 4 cups of water
- Begin by washing and slicing the orange.
- Also, peel and slice the turmeric roots.
- Add 4 cups of water to a large jar.
- Add the slices of orange, basil, and turmeric to the jar.
- Cover it up and keep it in your refrigerator overnight.
- Serve yourself in the morning.
Learn More- 7 Rapid Weight Loss Soup Diet Recipe That Works
7. Grapefruit and Thyme Water Recipes
The grapefruit and thyme infused water recipes are so refreshing and delicious that it just had to make this list.
Grapefruit is undoubtedly one of the healthiest citrus fruits out there. It is loaded with nutrients and fiber.
It also has great antioxidant properties.
Thyme, on the other hand, has a range of uses ranging from dietary, ornamental, and medicinal uses.
The combination of these two ingredients makes for a great infused water recipe for weight loss and flat belly.
- About 8-16-ounce glass of water.
- A small pinch of fresh thyme.
- About 2 slices of grapefruit.
- Begin by peeling the grapefruit and also ensure you remove the white pith.
- Cut your slices of grapefruit into small pieces.
- Add all the ingredients, including the thyme into your glass of water.
- Let it sit in your refrigerator for about an hour.
- Then, your drink is ready to be served.
How Long Does It Take to Infuse Water?
This is a popular question that has always been asked.
The common practice is to infuse water for about 1-2 hours at room temperature.
Alternatively, you can also infuse the water in your refrigerator for about 3-4 hours to achieve watercolor and potent flavor.
For those who prefer their water tangy and fruity, you can infuse it overnight or even up to 12 hours.
Infused water recipes are fantastic ways through which you can lose weight.
Before you decide to go on any diet plan, be sure to check in with your doctor as not all diets might be compatible with you