Easy Keto Smoothie Recipes -All smoothies are not equal. Some are as good as binging on carbs. But don’t let that deter you, we are about to bring you keto smoothie recipes that are loaded with nutrients.
You know what that means, don’t you?
Smoothies are usually seen as weight loss diets. You’d be right to think so in this context because these low carb smoothies we are going to share with you can offer a helping hand in your journey to your best body.
These keto smoothie recipes can become your post-workout meal or even the breakfast to get you started on the right note.
Another advantage of keto smoothie recipes is that they are quick and easy to make.
You just need to throw the right ingredients in a smoothie blender and whisk away. In a few minutes, it’s ready. The best part yet, they’re legit delicious!
Keto Smoothie Recipes vs Regular Smoothies
While that is a nice way to drink milkshakes and stay healthy, it is quite high on carbs.
If you’re on a ketogenic diet, you strictly avoid carbs and instead go for proteins and healthy fats.
So, those delicious fruit smoothies you like are a no-no.
Our keto smoothie recipes will replace the sugar rush you get from fruit smoothies.
Now you will enjoy protein, fats, and fibers in the same delicious style.
Now join us as we explore different keto smoothie recipes that will fill you up with healthy stuff!
Easy Keto Smoothie Recipes: 7 Low Carb Fruit Smoothies Diet for Weight Loss
1. Blueberries Keto Smoothie Recipe
Since you’re on a keto diet for weight loss, this is a sure way to get a good dose of the nutrition you need.
It can also serve as a keto smoothie for breakfast.
- 2 scoops of whey protein
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- A cup spinach
- 1 cup of ice
- ½ tbsp. cinnamon
- ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- Sweetener of choice
- Put everything in a blender and give it a go.
- Add the ice and let it break down until you have continuous smoothness.
- Serve as desired.
- If you have leftovers, you can freeze it in silicone molds and thaw when needed.
- Alternatively, you could pour in in a popsicle mold for a nutritious treat.
2. Low-Carb Acai Almond Milk Smoothie Recipe
As the name implies, it is a low-carb smoothie and will serve as a great keto meal replacement.
This keto smoothie recipe has 20 grams of fat and only 8 grams of carbs.
- 100 grams unsweetened acai puree
- ¾ unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ avocado
- ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. protein powder
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend till its smooth.
- Add ice cubes to chill it or water if it is too thick.
- Serve as desired and enjoy!
3. Keto Diet Green Smoothie
You can still go green and delish if you’re on a keto diet for weight loss.
This keto smoothie recipe will take you there.
- 2 leaves of dandelion2 tbsp parsley
- 2 tbsp hemp seed
- 1 tbsp of MCT oil
- 1 handful dark leafy greens
- ½ cucumber
- ½ avocado
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
- Blend ice cubes with it or refrigerate to chill.
- Enjoy the rich nutrients.
4. Keto Strawberry Smoothie Recipe for Weight Loss
This keto smoothie recipe is so easy to make it takes only a few minutes.
It is low-car so it meets every ketogenic diet requirement.
- 1 can of full-fat coconut milk
- Frozen strawberry (8 ounces)
- ¼ cup egg white protein powder
- 2 tbsp MCT oil
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sunflower lecithin powder
- ¼ teaspoon stevia
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and puree on high speed till you get a smooth consistency.
5. Raspberry Avocado Keto Smoothie Recipe
The keto smoothie recipe is non-dairy and rich in protein.
It does not take much to make and it tastes good as well.
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 1/3 cup of water
- 1/8 teaspoon of liquid stevia
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed till smooth.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
6. Coconut Milk Keto Smoothie
This is another keto smoothie recipe that is low in carb and delicious to the taste buds.
Best of all, it is easy to make.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tbsp smooth almond butter
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and let it go at a high speed.
- Serve the smooth mixture and enjoy.
- 12 Healthy Fat Burning Snacks for Weight Loss and Flat Belly at Home
- Easy 5 Day Apple Diet to Lose 10 Pounds in 7 Days at Home
- How to Lose Weight Quickly with Low Fat Diet Recipes
- 9 Weight Loss Drinks to Lose up to 10 pounds and Belly Fat Fast
- 3-Day Detox Cleanse for Weight Loss and Flat Belly at Home
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss – 3 Detox Drink Recipes for Flat Belly
7. Oreo Shake Keto Smoothie Recipe
You can tell this one is going to be tasty!
That’s not all, it is packed full of protein, healthy fat, magnesium, potassium, etc. and it will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 pasteurized eggs
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp Erythritol
- 3 tbsp black cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- Pour all the ingredients in a blender and let it go until its content is smooth.
- Blend ice cubes with it if you want.
- Pour into a cup and top it with whipped cream.
Going on a keto diet for weight loss does not mean you have to miss out on all the delicious meals.
These keto smoothie recipes we have given you will definitely prove useful in your journey to a healthier and better-looking body.
Raise your glass of keto peanut butter smoothie in a toast to your weight loss success.