Diet to Lose Weight fast at home – There are certain kinds of food that can help you to lose weight fast at home naturally. If you are in search of what to eat to lose weight fast, then you have come to the right place.
A good healthy diet to lose weight is what you need to achieve impressive results.
The basic weight loss plan when it comes to losing weight is to take in fewer calories and burn more calories. This article discusses the 7 best diet to lose weight fast.
The Best 7 Healthy Diet to Lose Weight Fast in 2 Weeks at Home
1. Marinated Peaches and Spiced Black Bean Hummus Diet
This is one of the best weight loss foods: Why?
This diet makes use of black beans which does not contain any of the saturated fat found in other protein sources, like red meat.
Some experts consider this recipe as the best diet to lose weight fast.
Marinated Peaches and Spiced Black Bean Hummus Recipe
- 1 garlic clove
- A can of black beans; rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 large lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 firm ripe avocado
- Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 1 ripe large peach
- Freshly baked pita chips
How to Make Marinated Peaches and Spiced Black Bean Hummus
- Place the tahini, garlic clove, black beans, olive oil, chili sauce, and the juice of 1 large lemon in a food processor.
- Pulse until it becomes smooth.
- You can drizzle in some of the black bean liquid from the can if the hummus is very thick.
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Transfer the hummus to a bowl and allow it to chill.
- Meanwhile, cut the avocado into small cubes. Then put them into a small mixing bowl.
- Season with sea salt, 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, and chopped parsley.
- Cut the peach into small cubes and add to avocado mixture. Mix it gently.
- To serve, place hummus into a serving dish, and top with marinated peaches and avocado.
- Serve with freshly baked pita chips.
2. Wild Salmon and Brown Rice Bowl Diet for Weight Loss
This one of my favorite simple meal diet: Wild salmon and brown rice bowl is the best diet to lose weight.
Brown rice is a low-energy density food that boosts metabolism and burns fat.
It is also low in calories which serve as an extreme weight loss diet.
Wild Salmon and Brown Rice Bowl Diet for Weight Loss Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 2 cups of frozen broccoli florets
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons of fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons of low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of grated fresh ginger
- 4 (4-ounce) of skinned wild salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 4 cups of microwaveable brown rice
- Black sesame seeds
How to make Wild Salmon and Brown Rice Bowl
- Put water and frozen broccoli florets in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for about 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Then drain, set aside, and keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Put the minced shallot in it. Then cook for about 1 minute or until golden.
- Add fish sauce, soy sauce, and grated fresh ginger and stir.
- In 2 batches, add salmon fillets. Then cook for about 6 minutes per side or until they are not transparent.
- Transfer the salmon to a plate using a wide spatula to keep it warm.
- Add honey to the pan and cook for about 1–2 minutes. Cook until it becomes slightly thick.
- Now heat up the brown rice and divide among 4 serving bowls.
- In each bowl top with 1/2 cup broccoli and 1 salmon fillet.
- Trickle ginger sauce over a bowl and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- Food is ready; you can now serve.
3. Potatoes Two-Potato Salad with Mustard-Chive Dressing
This recipe is an effective best diet to lose weight fast.
Potatoes Two-Potato Salad recipe is an easy diet to lose weight as it is low in cholesterol and saturated fat.
…this why potatoes are good for you
Potatoes are quite rich in resistant starch, which helps your body burn excess fat.
Potatoes Two-Potato Salad with Mustard-Chive Dressing Recipe
- 1/2 pound of small red-skinned potatoes. Cut into four parts
- 1/2 pound (1/2-inch) of cubed peeled sweet potato
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons of buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon of finely chopped shallots
- 0.5 tablespoon of chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup chopped of celery
How to Prepare Potatoes Two-Potato Salad with Mustard-Chive Dressing
- Preheat your oven to about 425 degrees.
- Merge red and sweet potatoes with oil on a baking sheet enclosed with cooking spray and throw lightly to coat.
- Bake at 425 degrees for about 20 minutes or until potatoes become tender.
- Add the buttermilk and next 6 ingredients (as listed above) through salt in a bowl. Then stir well.
- Add potatoes and celery turn well.
- Ensure that you serve immediately.
4. Honey-Lime Plantains for Fat Burning
The honey-lime plantains are one of the best diets to lose weight fast.
This recipe is low in cholesterol, saturated fat, and sodium which boosts metabolism and burns fat.
Honey-Lime Plantains Recipe for Weight Loss
- 3 cups of frozen plantains, sliced
- 1/3 cup of unsalted pumpkinseed kernels
- 2 tablespoons of honey. Heat lightly
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Put plantains in a deep cooking pan almost filled with water.
- Boil and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Drain water away and transfer to a larger bowl.
- Mix in honey, pumpkinseed kernels, and salt.
- Spread the mixture on a baking pan lined with foil and enclosed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for about 15 minutes, turning it just once.
- Sprinkle with juice.
5. Dark Chocolate & Oat Clusters Diet for Weight Watchers
This recipe is among the magic diet to lose weight fast at home. This diet contains oats. Oats are rich in fiber and they boost metabolism and burn fat.
Ingredients for Dark Chocolate & Oat Clusters Diet
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
How to Make Dark Chocolate & Oat Clusters Diet
- The first step is to heat peanut butter, milk, and chocolate chips in a deep cooking and over low heat for about 3 minutes or until the chips melt.
- Add oats and mix well. Then remove from heat.
- Add 7-8 ball-shaped drops on a wax paper−lined baking sheet using a spoon.
- Leave in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
6. Scrambled Egg Burritos Diet
Scrambled egg burrito is also among the easy diet to lose weight fast. Many people get worried about cholesterol when it involves eating eggs.
But it is important to note that people who consume eggs do not have higher bad cholesterol or lower good cholesterol than bagel eaters.
Scrambled egg burrito is healthier when you use egg whites instead of whole eggs to cut back on cholesterol and saturated fat.
Also, you should use fat-free milk and fat-free cheese to cut out even more fat.
Scrambled Egg Burritos Diet Recipe
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- Dash of coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of butter
- 4 tablespoons of reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 (8-inch) fat-free flour of heated tortillas
- 4 tablespoons of chopped seeded tomato
- 2 tablespoons of bottled chunky salsa, divided
How to Make Scrambled Egg Burritos Diet
- To begin, beat the first 5 ingredients (through pepper). Do this with a light rapid movement in a medium bowl.
- Use cooking spray to cover a non-stick skillet of medium size and melt butter over medium heat.
- Combine the egg mixture and stir properly with a heatproof rubber spatula to scramble.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of cheese down the center of one tortilla.
- Top with 2 tablespoons tomato, ½ of the scrambled egg and 1 tablespoon chunky salsa.
- Fold bottom up and sides to the center.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
7. Toasted Quinoa With Chiles and Corn Healthy Diet
This recipe is another weight loss food. Toasted quinoa with chiles and corn is low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
Toasted Quinoa With Chiles and Corn Recipe
- 1 cup of uncooked quinoa
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa
- 14-ounce of can fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup of cano-salt and whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup of jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
How to Prepare Toasted Quinoa With Chiles and Corn
- Combine the quinoa with a 2-quart saucepan with a tight-fitting lid.
- Now place the saucepan over high heat.
- Move the quinoa in the pan in a spiraling pattern to toast it evenly.
- Remove from heat as soon as the grains are fragrant and crackle.
- Put together the cumin, salt, and cocoa.
- Now slowly add the broth. Ensure that it does not boil over.
- Put the pan over high heat and then bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low. Then cook for about 15 minutes or until it absorbs the liquid.
- Stir in the corn and jalapeño peppers.
- Cover and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Mix well with scallions and lime juice.
- Serve warm.
Read Next :
- 3-Day Detox Cleanse for Weight Loss and Flat Belly
- How to Lose Body Fat:10 Ways to Reduce Fat Percentage
A healthy diet is vital for your body and all of its systems to function properly. It helps you maintain a healthy weight and reduce overall body fat. Along with a healthy, it is essential that you also drink adequate water and exercise regularly.
According to a recent research carried out at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, it was revealed that the combination of healthy diet and exercise is more effective for weight loss than either method alone
Stick to one or more of the diet to lose weight fast and watch the weight loss magic begin to unfold in no time.