Are you sick and tired of that upper inner thigh fat that makes you feel uncomfortable between your legs? Wouldn’t it be great if you know exercises to lose upper thigh fat in 3 days or 7 days at home?
Let me take a wild guess:
You noticed a trendy jean and you decided to buy it. You tried slipping into the jeans and to your utmost surprise, your thighs refuse to fit into it.
If you’ve ever experienced the above situation, then trust me you are not alone. Millions of people all over the world are battling with ways on how to lose thigh fat.
Most have always complained that in spite of their numerous workout routines, the thigh fat just won’t go. You might not be farther from the truth.
Because thigh fat is a truly troublesome area of your body.
Many exercise routines do not actually target the troublesome area of the thighs. Most people notice that even though they lose body fat all over their body, the fat on the thigh remains.
If you are experiencing that problem, then you are in the right place. This article will discuss the best exercises to slim thigh fat fast.
But be for we get started, let me tell you the causes of thigh fat.
In These Article
- 1 Best Easy Exercises to Lose Upper Thigh Fat in 7 Days
What are the Causes of Thigh Fat?
- Lack of exercise
- Diet can contribute to it
- Gender can be apart of it
Best Easy Exercises to Lose Upper Thigh Fat in 7 Days
Before we proceed we must clear one misconception that is popular among those looking to lose weight.
If you are looking for exercises to help you lose weight in a specific area of the body without affecting other areas of your body, then you will never find one.
Listen, it is virtually impossible to lose weight in just one specific area.
Now if you seek to reduce thigh fat, then you must be ready to see changes in your legs also and some other areas of the body. There are no exercises that solely work on the thighs.
Don’t get me wrong, my point is this:
What you will get are exercises that target your thighs and also tone your legs to give you a skinny leg.
The good news is that other areas of your body like your core and glutes can also benefit from these exercises.
So if you are ready, let’s get into the exercises to lose upper thigh fat. Also included are the instructions for performing these exercises to lose upper thigh fat.
These exercises will give you the slim thigh you crave. They will also help you to slim leg fat. So let’s get started.
1.Crescent Kick for Thigh Fat
The first exercise on our list is the crescent kick and for good reason. This exercise helps to slim and tone your inner thighs, thereby making sure you lose inner thigh fat in addition to the upper thigh fat.
You can also expect your whole legs to benefit from this exercise. Follow the guide below to perform one of the best exercises to lose upper thigh fat and also reduce leg fat.
- Begin by standing and make sure your feet are hip-width apart.
- Your arms should also be relaxed at your sides while you look straight ahead.
- Now step onto the left foot and also brush the right leg forward off from the floor at the same time.
- Make a circular sweep from the left side to the right using your leg.
- Also, step onto your right foot and repeat the same movement on the left to make one rep.
- You should perform about 10 reps of this move.
2. The Seated Bent Knee for Thigh Gap
This workout is another effective exercise to help shape your thigh. The seated bent knee also sculpts your entire legs, including your thighs.
Your hips and abdominals are also not left out as it helps to tone them.
The forward lean movement of the exercise helps to target the hips and abdominals and makes sure they are worked on.
Follow the guide below to perform one of the best exercises to lose upper thigh fat.
- Begin by sitting and make sure your hands are pressed on the floor just beside the hips.
- The elbows should also be slightly bent. You should not lock the elbows.
- The knees should also be bent in towards the body.
- Ensure your knees touch and your toes are pointed out as you look straight in front.
- Now lean forward and at the same time engage your abdominals.
- Trace the toes on the floor and also open your knees out to your sides.
- You then draw the knees together once again until they touch each other to make one rep.
- You should perform about 2 sets of 10 reps each.
3. Squats for Inner Thigh Fat
The squat is one of the best exercises to reduce inner thigh fat fast. This workout will help to tone your entire legs.
In addition, they will also tone your hip and butt area. The good thing about the squat is that it can be performed virtually anywhere. Follow the guide below to perform the squat exercise.
- Begin by standing with your legs at shoulder-width apart.
- Turn the toes out slightly and also make sure your arms are at your sides and your palms also facing inward.
- Ensure your shoulders are kept down.
- Keep your back straight and squat down, as if assuming a sitting posture.
- You should shift you into the heels.
- Hold steady and then return to the previous starting position.
- You should perform about 10 reps of the squat.
4. Single-Leg Circles
The single-leg circles are no different. It is a fantastic and effective Pilates exercises that target your thigh muscles.
This Pilates workout is also great at toning your entire legs. Follow the guide below to perform the single-leg circles.
- Begin by lying on a pilates or yoga mat placed on the floor.
- Place your arms at your sides and ensure your palms are facing down.
- Raise the right foot towards the ceiling and rotate your leg outward just a little bit.
- Make sure your hips do not leave the mat throughout the exercise.
- Breathe in and bring your whole legs in clockwise circles.
- Do this 5 times and then reverse to the anti-clockwise circles.
- Repeat the set about 4 times and make sure you alternate legs as you go.
Lunges are popular exercises that have been around for years. It is a very beneficial exercise that your body can make use of.
This exercise is very effective at working your entire thigh muscles. Follow the guide below to perform one of the best exercises to lose upper thigh fat.
- Begin by standing straight and put your feet together.
- You should also engage your abs at the same time.
- Keep your back straight and also lift the right foot up in the air and balance yourself.
- Then bring the right foot forward and place it right on the floor with your heels touching the ground first.
- Straighten the left leg as the right leg comes down and maintain your body weight on the front foot.
- Bring yourself down just until the left calf and right thigh are just parallel to the ground and balance.
- Push off with your front leg and return to the starting position to switch sides.
- Repeat the movement for about 30-35 seconds on each side until you feel exhausted.
6. Pliés Exercise for Legs
Have you ever wondered why ballerinas are very fit with their slim thighs?
Do you want to know the secret?
Well, the pliés certainly contribute to that fitness. This exercise is one that targets entire legs and makes sure they are worked on. Follow the guide below to perform one of this workout to lose thigh fat fast.
How to Lose Thigh Fat with Plies Exercise
- Begin by standing and make sure your feet are just a little bit wider than shoulder-width apart.
- You should also angle your toes outward.
- Now bring those arms out just in front of you in order to aid your balance.
- Go down low and assume a squat posture.
- Then slowly return to the starting position.
- You should continue this movement for about 60 seconds.
8. Foot Claps to Tone Legs
Foot claps are another effective exercise that helps to lose thigh fat in 3 days.
The exercise helps to tone your whole legs. It is also one of the simplest exercises to lose upper thigh fat that you can perform.
Follow the guide below to include foot claps in your daily routine.
How to Reduce Inner Thigh Fat with Foot Claps Workout
- Begin by sitting on the ground just at a 45-degree angle.
- Your right leg should be extended out and the left leg should be in a crunch.
- The left elbow must also be supporting your back.
- Bring the right leg up to meet the right hand to make a clap sound.
- The return to the previous starting position and repeat movement on both legs.
- You should do 3 sets of 25 reps each.
9. Cardio for Thigh Fat
You should never abandon cardio workouts if you are really thinking about the best exercises to lose upper thigh fat.
You know why?
Because cardiovascular exercise is king when it comes to burning your overall body fat. You should include some heart-pumping cardio in your workout.
Cardio exercises accelerate your metabolism and help your body to burn fat throughout the day. Some of the heart-pumping workouts that you can perform include activities such as jumping rope, running, biking and swimming.
You would really witness incredible results if you decide to combine cardio with some of the exercises previously mentioned above.
Other Related Resource:
- How to Get Rid of Inner Thigh Fat:10 Best Exercises
- 10 Best Resistance Band Exercises for Legs and Glutes
- 10 Best Exercises to Lose Thigh Fat Fast in a Week at Home
- 8 Best Exercises to Lose Calf Fat in a Week
- 9 Best Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite on Thighs, Legs and Bum Fast
Even though you may not lose all the upper thigh fat within a week, you will definitely see a difference within 7 days when you perform the above exercises.
The good news is that if you follow those above workouts to lose upper thigh fat in 7 days, you will see the result in no time
In addition to these exercises, it also extremely important to pay proper attention to the foods you consume and what you eat. Low-carb diets are your best bet as they help you to reduce excessive fat.
You should also eat foods that are rich in protein. You should also avoid processed foods and incorporate leafy green vegetables into your daily diet. Don’t also forget to drink at least 8 cups of water daily.