Anti Aging Facial Exercises to Get Rid of Neck Fat and Double Chin Fast – Chubby cheeks are one feature we love to see on kids. However, as adults, the reverse is the case. An adult who has chubby cheeks around the face and jaws only indicates the accumulation of fat. This is called double chin. Facial fat or double chin on adults can be very embarrassing, and unhealthy.
Luckily, there are different ways to lose face fat ranging from your diet to anti-aging facial exercises.
This article will show you 9 simple, yet effective anti-aging facial exercises to get rid of a double chin.
What is Double Chin
You might have been seeing the word “double chin” on the internet a lot. However, what exactly is “double chin.”
Double chin is the accumulation of fat that is divided by natural skin crease.
Double Chin is very common among adults. It usually leads to the formation of layers of fat just below the chin.
Sometimes, most people associate double chin with an increase in overall body weight.
However, you can develop a double chin even without gaining weight.
There are several exercises to help lose neck fat and double chin. These exercises are usually known as anti-aging facial exercises.
This is simply because double chin leads to wrinkles and sagging skin on the face which can make you look older than you actually are.
Hence, the name anti-aging facial exercises.
However, before we proceed to the facial exercise for sagging skin, it is important we look at the different causes of double chin and neck fat.
Causes of Double Chin and Neck Fat
There are many factors that are responsible for double chin and neck fat. We have listed below some factors that may be responsible for your double chin.
Genetics has a lot to do with sagging skin or double chin.
If you come from a family with a history of sagging skin or double chin, then there are greater chances that you’ll also develop it.
The human skin tends to be saggy as we grow older. This is because the body’s deposit of collagen starts to weaken.
This causes fat to accumulate around the neck. Therefore, your skin starts to lose and also results in a double chin.
Increase in Weight
Weight gain can also be responsible for double chin. When fat begins to accumulate on your skin, it can cause it to stretch.
When this happens, the skin begins to develop less elasticity, hence the double chin.
At first, you might not notice the double chin.
But as time goes on, it becomes more evident. It can be very embarrassing and has a negative effect on your confidence.
Therefore, it is important to get rid of it as soon as possible.
9 Best Anti-Aging Facial Exercises to Get Rid of Neck Fat and Double Chin
Luckily for us, there are several anti-aging facial exercises that will help you get rid of neck fat and double chin.
These exercises work to tone facial muscles in order to get rid of those facial fats.
We have curated the best exercises that you can do.
They are simple and very effective. It’s time to dive into the best anti aging facial exercises to lose face fat.
1. Whistle to The Ceiling
Whistling to the ceiling is a simple and effective exercise that can help you get rid of a double chin.
It is an anti-aging facial exercise that helps to strengthen the muscles around your face and neck.
It also helps to give your body a break after long hours at your desk.
Explained below is a guide to performing this exercise;
- Begin by sitting straight and relax your shoulders.
- Tilt your head backward and look towards the ceiling.
- Close your lips and make sure they assume the position of a whistle.
- Ensure you relax your lips. They must also be tight enough so that you’ll feel contractions on your neck.
- Maintain this position for about 12 to 20 seconds.
- Perform 10 rep in one sitting.
2. Kiss the Ceiling for Face Fat
This exercise is also known as “kiss the sky.”
It is very similar to the previous exercise, however, there are a few differences in the execution.
It is one of the best jawline exercises that work the muscles around the chin.
The kiss the sky exercise also helps to burn your neck fat.
Explained below is a guide on how to perform one of the best anti aging facial exercises.
- Begin by standing straight or sitting and let your shoulders and arms be relaxed and loose.
- Tilt your head backwards and face the sky.
- Now pucker your lips and try kissing the sky. Ensure you extend the lips as far away from your face as you possibly can.
- Perform about 5 repetitions of this exercise.
3. Pouting Stretch Exercise to Get Rid of Double
The pouting stretch is one simple and effective exercise that helps to work your chin muscles.
It also targets the muscles in the neck.
Overall, the pouting stretch is a fantastic exercise to lose neck fat and get rid of double chin.
- You can begin by either standing or sitting.
- Bring the lip at the bottom out as far as you possibly can and assume the pouting face position.
- Maintain this position for about 3 seconds.
- Now use your neck muscles to tilt your chin just towards your chest without the upper back moving. Ensure your lip is still in the pouting position when you do this.
- Also maintain this same position for about 3 seconds.
- Now relax the muscles to make one rep.
- Ensure you perform about 10 to 20 repetitions. Alternatively, you can also continue this exercise until you feel the effect on your neck.
4. Lion’s Yawn Anti-aging Facial Exercise
If you are looking for effective anti-aging facial exercises that target the muscles of your neck, face and also the chin at the same time, then the lion’s yawn is for you.
The exercise is done allowing your mouth to assume a yawning lion’s mouth.
Explained below is a guide to perform this incredible exercise.
- Begin by standing or sitting tall and assume a relaxed position.
- Now open your mouth as wide as you possibly can and also extend your tongue out.
- At this point, you should already feel the effect on the muscles of chin, jaw, and also the neck.
- Extend your tongue out from your mouth as far as you can for about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Thereafter, relax the mouth to make one rep.
- Perform 10 repetitions of this exercise.
5. Around the World Exercise for Neck Fat
Just like every other exercise, it is important to perform a warm-up before embarking on any routine.
This will help to steadily work your muscles so as to prevent any injury.
The “around the world” exercise serves as a gentle warm up to stretch your jaw and also works the facial and neck muscles.
- Begin by rotating the head gently in a clockwise, circular position
- Continue with the rotation for about 30 to 60 seconds and then reverse it in an anti-clockwise rotation.
- Also, do the same thing on your jaw.
- Extend your jaw gently to the left, forward, right, and also to the back.
- Maintain each of these positions for about 1-2 seconds.
6. The Ball Squeeze Exercise for Double Chin
This is the first anti-aging facial exercises in our list that makes use of an exercise tool.
The Ball squeeze is a fantastic exercise that is done just by using a ball.
The Ball is usually just about 5 to 10 inches. It should also be easy to hold and squeeze. This exercise works your chin and facial muscles.
- Begin by assuming a seated position and straighten your back.
- Make sure you also relax your shoulders.
- Now place your ball under your chin.
- Firmly push down against your ball using just the chin.
- Perform about 15 to 30 repetitions on a sitting.
7. Pigeon Face Jawlines Exercise
The pigeon face is one of the most popular anti-aging facial exercises. It effectively works the muscles of your chin and eliminates the double chin.
It is very simple to perform, and it is also known to help get rid of sagging skin and double chin in no time.
Here, we have one of the best jawlines exercises out there. Explained below is a guide on how to perform the pigeon face exercise.
- Begin by holding both sides of the lower jaw using the thumbs and your index fingers.
- At the same time, tilt the head to the front.
- Maintain this position for about 5 to 10 seconds to make one rep.
- Perform 3 repetitions of this exercise.
8. The Happy Face Lifter Exercise for Double Chin
Face yoga is beginning to become the new trend in the war against double chin and aging.
Facial yoga exercises are also effective anti-aging facial exercises that can help you achieve a younger face.
They also help to relieve stress.
The happy face lifter is one of such face yoga exercises that works.
This exercise helps to improve circulation in your neck, face, and the scalp.
It also helps to relieve stress and gives your face a youthful look.
- Begin by standing straight.
- Let your mouth form a long “O”. Ensure you fold both the lower and upper lips over the teeth.
- Use the corners of the mouth to smile while also lifting the corners. Also firmly draw up the muscles of your cheek.
- Close the eyes and roll the eyeballs upwards just towards the scalp.
- Then adjust your mouth and allow the “O” to be as small as you possibly can. Ensure you continue smiling and then gently tilt the head to the back.
- Make sure you also tighten your buttocks and abs. Lift the chest at the same time and contract the muscles of your face.
- Gently bring up your hands just over the head. Take long and deep breaths and also ensure you continue smiling while you look up.
- Tightly maintain this position for about 30 seconds.
- Breathe out and drop your head and hands to the floor.
- Gently roll the body upwards.
9. Chewing Gum
You might not believe it, but gum chewing is actually also useful to get rid of double chin.
It is especially useful for those whose double chin is as a result of an increase in overall body weight.
Researchers have discovered that those who are in the habit of chewing gum after a meal are always more satisfied with their food (1).
This means that they are less likely to reach for junks and snacks after meals.
So, if you are considering losing weight, you might want to consider chewing gum after your meal. It helps to reduce the overall calories in your diet.
Regular chewing of gum can contribute to the loss of fat in your chin.
However, it is advisable you combine this with more anti-aging facial exercises in order to boost its effectiveness.
- How to Lose Weight in Your Face Fast in 2 Weeks ( Exercises + Home Remedies)
- How to Get Rid of Double Chin Fast (Exercises + Home Remedies)
Getting rid of the double chin shouldn’t have to be a difficult task. We have simplified this process for you by giving you the 9 Best anti-aging facial exercises.
Perform these exercises regularly and you’ll definitely lose that neck fat and double chin in no time.
Remember that your diet also goes a long way to determine if you’ll easily get rid of that double chin. Watch what you consume.