Have you ever stood in front of the mirror and noticed those dimples and bumps( cellulite) on thighs abdomen and buttocks? If yes then read on… this post on how to get rid of cellulite fast will help you overcome this problem.
Almost everyone hates to see these things popping out of their body.
Cellulite is most people’s worst nightmares.
If you fall into this category and you’re on the lookout for ways on how to get rid of cellulite, then today is your lucky day.
Cellulite can affect virtually everyone including women, children, and men.
However, cellulite mostly affects women. It occurs when your body has accumulated too much fat and not enough mass of muscle(1).
Your body needs stores of fat in order to supply you with your daily energy and to support the body.
But, when the cells in the fat stores are greater than the ones your body uses up, then you start seeing cellulite popping up(2).
Before we proceed on…
how to get rid of cellulite within 2 weeks, we need to take a look at the cellulite causes.
After looking at the causes, we shall discuss the various home remedies you can use to get rid of cellulite.
So let’s dive in fast …
Causes of Cellulite
There are a number of factors that can trigger the formation of cellulite on your body.
These factors range from
However, all these factors all have something in common. This is the accumulation of toxins.
The accumulation of toxins in your body contributes, in no small way to the appearance of cellulite on your body.
Other factors that can contribute to cellulite include pregnancy, smoking, little or lack of exercise, stress, not taking adequate water, and obesity.
Cellulite is more visible on those that have gained a lot of weight.
However, this does not mean that cellulite is related to obesity. In fact, it affects both overweight and skinny people.
The main key on how to get rid of cellulite is to flush out those toxins that have accumulated from your body.
You should also try, as much as possible, to prevent the future accumulation of these toxins.
Below, we list some home remedy tips that can help you reduce cellulite within 2 weeks.
In addition to helping to get rid of cellulite, they will also help give you a fit and healthy lifestyle.
How To Get Rid Of Cellulite In 2 Weeks At Home
1. Essential Oils to Get Rid of Cellulite
You’ve probably heard about the numerous benefits of essential oils. One of those benefits is also to help get rid of cellulite.
Juniper oil is popular for its ability to effectively help eliminate cellulite quickly.
The oil is loaded with detoxifying properties that help to reduce cellulite naturally.
Note: You should use Juniper oil with a carrier oil. The carrier oil to be used here is olive oil.
Olive oil works Juniper oil to help nourish and keep your skin hydrated.
As you continue to use this mixture, you will discover that your skin becomes firmer and softer.
Some people are also in the habit of substituting juniper oil for black cumin seed oil or grapefruit oil.
You should try as much as possible to avoid juniper oil if you have kidney disease or if you’re pregnant.
- 4 oz. of olive oil
- About 20-30 drops of juniper oil
How to Use Juniper oil to Get Rid of Cellulite
- Combine both oils above together.
- Massage the mixture into the affected part of the skin for about 10 minutes.
- Make sure you do this about once or twice daily.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Cellulite
The popular apple cider vinegar is also one of the best ways on how to get rid of cellulite fast.
It is used as a natural oral remedy. Apple cider vinegar is known to contain powerful minerals and antioxidants that help to detoxify your body.
ACV also helps to reduce bloating, and by so doing, reduces the risk of cellulite appearing on your body.
You can use apple cider vinegar both internally and topically.
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of ACV
- A tablespoon of honey
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Cellulite Treatment
- Combine all the ingredients above together and mix thoroughly.
- Rub this mixture on the affected part of your skin.
- Allow it on for about 30 minutes.
- Thereafter, rinse off with some warm water.
We want to hear your apple cider vinegar for cellulite before and after stories. Feel free to share it at the comment box below.
3. Coffee Cellulite Wrap
The use of coffee body wrap is also one of the best ways on how to get rid of cellulite fast.
This method helps to get rid of cellulite on tight and on bum naturally.
The coffee helps to break down the fatty tissues. Once this is done, the rate of blood flow in your body increases and the process of exfoliation continue.
Application of coffee also helps your skin to absorb some antioxidants.
This, in turn, will help to eliminate toxins and prevent the appearance of cellulite on your body.
Follow the instructions below for the ingredients and directions to make cellulite go away fast using coffee cellulite wrap method.
How to Use Coffee Cellulite Wrap for Cellulite Treatment
- Pour the 4 cups of coffee beans in a plastic bowl.
- Add the boiling water and make sure it covers the coffee beans.
- Leave it in the boiling water for about 20 minutes to make them soft.
- Thereafter, use the colander to strain out the coffee beans.
- Now, you roll that plastic wrap around the butt, thighs, and hips.
- Make sure you secure it using that scotch tape.
- Allow the coffee wrap on the skin for about 30 minutes to ensure that the properties of the coffee absorb onto the skin.
When applied topically, coffee tends to increase the blood pressure.
This means that if you discover any symptoms, you should stop using the coffee wrap immediately and consult your doctor.
4. The Use of Body Brush to Reduce Cellulite
The body brush is also one of the simplest and popular ways to get rid of cellulite on the skin.
It helps in breaking up those toxic materials that makeup cellulite.
Dry body brushing also helps to ensure that the epidermis remains tight.
You should brush towards your heart to make sure that the lymphatic and blood flows get boosted.
You should use a body brush that is made of some natural bristles
The brush should be soft at the same time.
Also, avoid brushing on the inflamed or damaged skin. Follow the directions below on how to use a body brush to get rid of cellulite.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite With Body Brush
- Brush that affected area using an upward direction.
- Make sure you brush gently towards your heart.
- Continue brushing for about 4-5 minutes.
5. Coconut for Cellulite Removal
Boom! Here is my favorite…coconut
You must have heard of the amazing benefits of coconut oil?
Coconut oil also works effectively on how to get rid of cellulite fast.
The oil is known to accelerate the process of fat burning in your body, thereby burning cellulite.
It also helps to burn the body’s calories faster and is effective at flushing out all those toxins from your body.
After a while of using coconut oil, you will notice your skin has assumed a soft, young and smooth look.
There are a number of ways to use coconut oil for cellulite removal.
However, we shall discuss the most popular one, how to use coconut cellulite wrap.
How to Use Coconut for Cellulite Removal (Coconut Cellulite Wrap)
The coconut body wrap is an effective and natural method on how to get rid of cellulite fast using coconut oil.
It is usually used with essential oils. The most popular essential oils that are used with these are lavender oils, juniper oil, citrus oil or tangerine oil.
- Combine any of the essential oil (rosemary or juniper essential oil) with brown sugar and 2 parts of the coconut oil in a bowl.
- Make sure you stir thoroughly until you make a fine scrub paste.
- Then apply just a thin layer of the paste on the affected area of your skin.
- Now, gently massage it and take a transparent plastic film to wrap the area it was applied to.
- Leave the plastic film on for about 1 hour before you unwrap.
- Thereafter, treat yourself to a nice and warm bath and then moisture your boy.
- You can do this once a week.
- 10 Essential Oils for Skin Care Recipes (Get Rid Acne and Tightening Skin)
- 9 Best Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite on Thighs, Legs and Bum Fast
- How to Get Rid of Skin Tags-10 Easy Natural Painless Ways
Honesty, by now getting rid of cellulite fast should not be a worrisome process. It is entirely possible to get rid of cellulite within 2 weeks.
All you have to do is to follow the above tips on how to get rid of cellulite. Be dedicated to your method of choice for 2 weeks and you will see improved changes on your skin.
Have you had any experiences with cellulite, you can tell us what method you have used to get rid of cellulite by leaving us a comment below.